Subject: [Leica] Leica MM and M9 Comparison
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 15:22:32 -0400

The digital age we are in is going to turn out to be the golden age for
black and white image making. Not that opposite as its widely assumed.
It was brought to my attention that there never was a darkroom paper that
was 100% rag.  We might break our piggy banks and dull our cutting blades
mounting our latest show on museum board but the darkroom prints themselves
had wood fiber in them so in the frame would be the first to go. Its nice to
know the mats will stay clear far longer.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography

Replies: Reply from roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark) ([Leica] Leica MM and M9 Comparison)