Subject: [Leica] Have camera will travel USA
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:29:28 -0400

I guess we're nervous about just pulling off the road somewhere. Don't
you ever get questioned by the local authorities? I actually outfitted
a van when I was just out of college, pulled off road somewhere
upstate & took my dog out before turning in. The trees were so dense
that I lost my way, and, even though I left the lights on, I didn't
find it again until around 4am. Headed back to Brooklyn after that.
Woos? Yep.

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 4:29 PM, wildlightphoto at earthlink.net