Subject: [Leica] M8 vs. M9 Observations....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 19:22:30 -0700

I realize all of that..... but I was curious why the M8 and M9 do not put
out relatively the same, given that Leica set the profiles for both.

Maybe the question is... If you had an M8 and an M9 with the same lens, and
took a picture with the same factory standard (default) camera and LR
settings, would the images be pretty much identical?  Consider saturation
and "vividness"  as criteria.....

Images were captured as dng compressed files.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net