Subject: [Leica] For Sale: M6 TTL 0.85 viewfinder-- pristine condition
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 23:12:11 -0700

OK, scientist that I am.....

Let's test out the theory of 25 steps of dynamic range:
1/4000 to 32 seconds = 17 range steps
F1 to F22 = 9 range steps
ISO 100 to 3200 = 5 steps
16 Bits of Data in the M9 ( or other, who cares),..... 16 Range steps...

That's 47 steps of Dynamic Range....and still going....

I once took a class ( graduate level) that the professor referred to as ...
Lying through Statistics
And yes, I did spend a lot of my Professional life in marketing.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net