Subject: [Leica] OT: large format lens vs. medium format lens
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:09:50 -0700

It is usually not the lens, as Mark has pointed out, although Henning is
right in the degree to which the lens is properly assembled..

I would look at ground glass film plane location ( alignment) relative to
roll film plane location.  If it were a SInar RFH, I would not suggest this,
but s Shen Hao back is probably not made to the same tolerances....

It is significantly easier to suggest these checks than it is to actually
check them....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT: large format lens vs. medium format lens)