Subject: [Leica] Marty, shutter lag in digital M
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 21:20:18 -0500

That 68 ms lag  between my M6 & & future M just makes it harder
for anyone to capture the "decisive moment". Not that I ever thought
about it. Too much thinking & you'll miss it. Better to listen to Dr. Ted.

I saved the following quote by Sal:

"Remember, photography is NOT about equipment, film, the zone

system or whether or not you wear a Tilley hat. It is about images,

and vision. Equipment allows one to complete their vision and create

a photograph. Equipment does not create vision. God invented Leicas

and Canons (the devil invented Nikon :~)) for the same reason he

invented Chevies and Fords. It's all a matter of taste!!!" Sal DiMarco