Subject: [Leica] Review of Fuji's new X-E1 with zoom lens.
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 09:58:34 +0000

My experience with the M8, M9, Fuji X-Pro1 and Nikon D700 indicates that you
are completely wrong in every way here.
My experiments with fast and/or long lenses on cameras without viewfinders
lead me to believe, for me at least, whatever the theoretical benefits such
a camera may seem to have to an internet pundit, its potential will be
rarely, if ever, realised.
FD

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Review of Fuji's new X-E1 with zoom lens.)