Subject: [Leica] Leica Monochrom in DC today
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 18:59:18 -0500

Thanks, Jon.  I spent many years (over 25) photographing people in Honduras
and Guatemala when I stayed with families as a mission consultant, taking
medical brigades to remote communities.  I learned the hard way how to take
photos with no light in dark adobe homes.  What I learned was that the
perfect camera is a Leica with a Noctilux or other very fast lens.  Sit in
the corner until they forget you are there, prefocus and wait.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/

It only takes 25 years of practice!  Lots of mine ended up in the round
file.  Not a problem with digital but a definite problem carrying 300 rolls
of film!

TIna