Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 15:20:37 -0800

Who said ground glass?

I said EVF.  Built in.  No expensive and easily maladjusted RF.  No vertical
RF adjustments.  Small to no mechanics. Just a really robust electronic
marvel that uses M lenses  I will go so far as to name it... the M-EVF.
There, I did it.

AF?  With M lenses... really too hard to do.  Let it go manual focus.

BTW, you might not need a rear LCD screen either......look through the VF.
But that may be too radical.

R?  With a EVF and no mirror?  Sign me up.  AF?  Yes.  If it is good enough
for the S, it is good enough for the R.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Folks. R lovers. I think its a simple and true and a little harsh reality
that Leica did not does not see a groundglass camera with manual focus a
marketable reality.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use)