Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 22:29:56 -0500

Ok point well taken  but I think that Leica feels that a rangefinder camera,
the M system does not beg for AF; but its R system glass does. Its SLR
glass. And and that it was not going to continue with the R system becuae it
was not AF.
And yes it does have that R glass working on the new numberless M about to
come out via use I'm sure of the screen in the back. So its not a matter of
discussion its a reality.
Perhaps the whole thing will rekindle use of the R glass and make Leica take
another look at it. ... Making the death of the R system a mild
exaggeration.... I'm pessimistic on that.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography