Subject: [Leica] Color vs B&W
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 20:57:17 -0500

Thank you,  Lluis. I value your opinion. I had not noticed that about the
cataracts but agree.

Tina

On Monday, December 10, 2012, Lluis Ripoll <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Tina,
>
> You did a beautiful B&W conversions, and you know my preferences, IMO the
three pictures of Mauricio I prefer them in B&W, this gives a uniform view
of the image and I think as Ted says, we approach better to the soul, on
the last one I hesitate for two reasons, in color we appreciate better the
cataracts, beside this, the colors are wonderful and I think that in color
is more powerful.