Subject: [Leica] Color vs. B&W
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 06:38:18 -0500

IMO black and white packs more documentary and artistic weight; in expense
of the lush gorgeousness and more information of color.
The best thing to do is to shoot black and white from the beginning so you
can forget about the color. If the color is there for me its darned hard to
dump it. I can only do so about 10% of the time.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography