Subject: [Leica] Gun control
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 09:03:17 -0500

i think you are right

with luck though, we will get a reinstatement of assault weapons ban

only a nip and tuck here and there over a long period of time may help the
insanity of our laws

i blame much of out fascination on the western movie culture many fed on
they really believe all the trash of that ilk--that good guys can shoot the
pistol out of the bad guys hand and save the day
they have not actually learned to handle a handgun and relaized how
impossible that control is

ric

Message from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] Gun control)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Gun control)