Subject: [Leica] Fuji X series
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 07:39:08 +0530

So what? I don't shoot film, why should I bother. I am not particularly
concerned with technical qualities of lenses as in getting the shot as I
mainly shoot street and wildlife(only in the wild - no zoos, captivity
places, etc) and hardly any static subjects (which I am lousy at). I find
manual focusing laborious as well, and if I am to use a lens stopped down to
compensate, why buy Leica at all - at their usurious prices? Most lenses
will do a great job stopped down. Again, the largest size I generally print
is A2, and I see nothing wrong with output from APS-C sensors printed up to
that size. Please note this is valid for my use of photographic equipment
only, from a users point of view, YMMV. I tend only to buy equipment I think
will help me get the shot, and that is about it.
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad