Subject: [Leica] My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 04:52:05 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Philippe Amard wrote:

>When I do need one I rent one

>Le 12 janv. 13 ? 20:38, Nathan Wajsman a ?crit :
>
>> Right. The only reason people who do not need to haul heavy stuff
>> daily drive those gas-guzzlers is because the fuel is way too cheap.
>> Same for SUVs.

When a horse has cut her leg open and needs to go to the vet ASAP I don't
have the time to go rent a truck powerful enough to haul a horse trailer, if
I could find one to rent with the proper trailer hookups.  Doesn't happen
every day but has happened more than once.  Or perhaps Nathan is correct, I
only have the truck because fuel is too cheap.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa)