Subject: [Leica] My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 16:29:07 +0100

Doug I know you're into horses, and I hope you don't need the truck
that often for the purpose you cited :-)

I live both in town where I suffer all of the inconvenience of SUVs
and trucks,
and in the country where apart from lice, or it is mice, our animals
are limited to wild birds, and a gentle light-weight cat who owns us
more than the converse :-)

But I rented vans a couple of times for the purpose of moving my 2
elder kids when they were students.
Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 13 janv. 13 ? 13:52, Doug Herr a ?crit :