Subject: [Leica] (Now) Nikon 24-120
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 05:23:09 -0500

At this point its a widely used highly thought of very much desired piece of
glass and certainly high on my list. Though I'm generally more fond of a
more compact lightweight optic and I don't need the extreme zoom range a
more conservative range I'm fine with. Like an 24 to 85..
Then I take that off and put on an 80 to 200 when I need that range.
And I have a very lightweight sharp version of that lens now having had all
kinds of versions of it before AF.