Subject: [Leica] Good service from Fuji
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 21:31:52 +0100

Judging by internet forums it is not that uncommon, but of course I don't
know the percentages. The fix is to simply replace the lens assembly,
something that would have cost around 400 Euro if I had had to pay for it.
So if the camera had not been under warranty still, I might have used this
mishap as an excuse to get the X-Pro 1.

But this is very timely, because I am going to Brussels on business next
week, need to travel very light and so plan to take just the Fuji with me.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain