Subject: [Leica] Archive of the Week #34
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:19:20 -0800

Jay Burleson SHOWED:

> This week & next it's exploring an old building in a very small rural
> town.
> I borrowed a hand-built, fixed focus, 4" x 5" wooden box camera with an
> ancient Hugo-Meyer Plasmat Triple Convertible 9 7/8" lens mounted on it.
> It was like walking around with a giant point & shoot.
>
> http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/aow/34_silvana02061996
> Please click on the photo to view it larger.

Hi Jay,
I'm sure you'll produce some interesting photos as you've shown!!

However I think the crew, given your description of the camera will be very
interested in several views, close-ups etc of the camera that sounds most
interesting

If you have time sure love to see a few angles.

Thank you most kindly.

ches,
Dr.ted

Replies: Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Archive of the Week #34 - Thanks!)