Subject: [Leica] Spain Accomodations
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 17:13:46 +0100

Tina,

I really have no idea, and actually I've never saw these women offering
rooms to rent, but of course this exist and it shall be possible. In places
as you mention Leon, it should be always cheaper than in the big cities or
touristic places, I suppose it will be organizations for young people
accommodation, but at this moment, no idea. Let me know please for which
dates and more or less where they need accommodation, probably near
Gibraltar they can found something not expensive.

Let me see, I'll try to find some information...

I wish a fast recovery for your son and in case he needs something, he can
contact me, I can't do everything but I can try to help, my mobile +34 669
30 42 35.

Saludos
Lluis

El 15/02/2013, a las 16:44, Tina Manley escribi?: