Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cardinal Male
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:15:41 +0100

As allways your pictures are marvellous. But in my opinion your are
making only one (small) mistake.
Don't think he didn't see you, from your picture one can see he is
even watching you.

One day I forgot to feed the birds in our garden during the  winter.
Until I heard a lot of noise outside. All the birds of the
neighbourhoud were in our garden almost
figthing with each other. And then I understood the situation, went
outside and saw I had forgotten to feed them. There was a complete
silence when I went back to the kitchen to look for some food.
Followed closely by a bold and furious blackbird inside the kitchen.
When he saw I was coming back with something he flew back screaming
loudly.

It's in fact not our garden, it's their garden.

Kind regards.

Cedric