Subject: [Leica] M/240 - the "R Solution"
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 15:25:12 +1000
References: <CAF8hL-GGsVcVwDrwE=4xwBpQDeY-pQ6Te4zJC78nbeJLdOo2+Q@mail.gmail.com> <CD4D0A91.5822%mark@rabinergroup.com> <CAF8hL-EWY89KHcaVvd5YxUJH94uKYwSc+mzC2ZB-NTbki1BQdg@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-E5EAtahWjSujdgm6JyXY12R_9jpXiC6uK8YMu9qGM3fw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ1HC+PvAj9Lz7PM1qQz=iHosTUcsty+ERnaQqZEn2GRmg@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-FyZ3eOmXMztdvG0UxfATKedNbrhE-e=V55my8EpU-9pw@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF4UwrkRxDcbfqy7xpp6avVbpAxst9HOQAB5sh7DwE5a8Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3ibh9i+auVgWCnGKkL6tKRPt7kY_cVr=A3to1GCH81Cw@mail.gmail.com>

 I rest my case ;-) ;-)
Well someone has to buy and use the Leica stuff here.
I just read Jono Slacks article and I see that he has shot about 10 000
with three prototypes and a couple of firmware versions of the new M. I
enjoyed the article and always listen to what he has to say. He shoots some
nice stuff from the samples I've seen.

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman