Subject: [Leica] Bob Adler, are you alive?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 13:28:33 -0800

REGARDING HACKERS AND THE LIKES OF THESE MALCONTENTS.

Here is the answer and will make the software designers billionaires over
night who figure it out and make it happen? :-) . :-)

Design an "APP?" or whatever they/it maybe? That when a message arrives on
your screen indicating you've been hacked. Or however one knows?

You click on the e-mail message indicating said hacking address and put your
finger on a tiny icon on your screen indicating an "EXPLODING COMPUTER!"
Hacking problem solved! As said hacker is sitting there torn to shreds from
the now pieces of  his exploding computer screen and key board firmly
implanted in his/her face! Or whatever destruction could be applied?

Somehow I think it might create some serious international
inter-governmental face to face discussions regarding "SPY HACKING!" And who
did what to whom? :-) And these days according to the news media it's an all
out game between some countries of others.Well they're all denying it, but
"we know they all do it one onto the other!" So that's why this kind of...
"CORRECT THE SIUATION?" Might bring a halt to hacking? :-)

Oh well I did watch "OUT OF THE FUTURE" last evening! :-( It's Saturday why
be serious about life? :-) OH by the way, if any of you know how to do this
I'm in as an investor! ;-)

Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] Bob Adler, are you alive?)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert G Adler) ([Leica] Bob Adler, are you alive?)