Subject: [Leica] El carajillo
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 13:58:11 -0800

Lluis Ripoll SAID & SHOWED:

> In Cafe Zurich, 1995
>
> "Carajillo" is a very popular drink in Spain, it is coffee with Cognac,
> proportions depends of individual preferences ....
>
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Zurich/199502134BN.jpg.html>

Hi Lluis,
OK this drink sounds interesting? :-) And because it appears there will be a
"BARCELONA PILGRIMAGE 2013." May I make a minor suggestion, purely as part
of our education you understand in the cultures of BARCELONA? And of course
your wonderful country of Catalonia! :-)

A small? ;-) ;-)   "DRINK TESTING LIST" be created. Medicinal and
educational purposes of course, as I wouldn't want to imply anything other
than educational." ;-) ;-) :-) And medicinal in case "ONE OF THE OLD GUYS
MAY NEED TO BE REVIVED?"  ;-) Hell no not me, I'm not going! Heaven nor hell
want me so I'm here forever! :-)

ATTITUDE MAN! ATTITUDE! :-) Trust me I have only had two cups of coffee
today and a solid 10 hours sleep, so bring on the bad guys! No don't, I'm
just kidding about the bad guys. :-)

A small suggestion for others approval of course.

However if they wish to stay blind to liquid wonders of Planet Earth? "WE,"
THE OLD GUYS WHO THINK AND TRY TO BE YOUNG OF HEART?  Who are interested in
senoritas and the ways of thirst for the finer liquids of the world? Could
carry on testing in any event? Si?

Oh and the part about the new LEICA M? That's for another day. ;-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)  (remember purely for educational and medicinal purposes!"  ;-)
;-) ;-)

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] El carajillo)