Subject: [Leica] IMG: More, please!
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 23:08:38 +0100

Tina,

I'm not sure, it is a difficult decision, the earlier explains a full story
with all the family, this one center the attention on the young girl, both
are wonderful pictures, I think that the decision depends of the story
teller, what is more important to you to share with us and others? the group
or the young girl....?

Saludos
Lluis

El 23/02/2013, a las 19:30, Tina Manley escribi?: