Subject: [Leica] El carajillo
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 23:43:49 +0100

Hi Ted!

Thank you for commenting, your words made me smile and I will take the
engagement seriously, of course for educational and medicinal purposes!,
Catalonia, Spain, Europe and I think every country of the world has his own
traditional drinks, this could be a very interesting exercise and even we
can do maybe a Doctoral Thesis we can work and do around the world, maybe we
can can require founds from the Institutions, because as you say, this is
the real part of our every day life, without this it would be probably more
difficult enjoy the life to enjoy the images we can capture with a new or
old Leica M. Everyday we can see more and more perfect images, but not
always better images than the Legacy of the great Masters of the past. As
you say in the next "BARCELONA PILGRIMAGE 2013" we can do, we shall do a lot
of interesting, cultural and EDUCATIONAL things!

BTW if other friends are interested to join us in the second last 15 days of
next September, please let me know, I will do a list, thank you!

Cheers my dear friend!
Lluis

El 23/02/2013, a las 22:58, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: