Subject: [Leica] Full-sized Files
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:19:38 -0500

PESO:

I finally got around to posting some full-sized jpegs in the Olympus
gallery:  http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=2790

Feel free to download them and play around with the full-sized files.  I
tried uploading the original DNG files but it wouldn't post a thumbnail
from those.

I would be very interested to see what anybody can do with these and if you
think I'm doing something wrong in the scanning.  I'd hate to have to scan
all of these over again!!

If there is any other photo I've posted that you would be interested in
seeing full-sized, just let me know.

I appreciate your help!!

Tina

--