Subject: [Leica] Bokeh Schmokeh? .
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:21:44 -0500

The people who don't come to NYC are often people in the south say for
instance Texas and the reason is because the NYT's is here and these are far
far right wingers who hate everybody and everything and pride themselves for
it. Also pride themselves for being as stupid as possible. I think they call
them "good old boys".

In reality half the people in the US view the NYTimes as being too
Conservative and the other half too Liberal.
I'd just Wiki'd this a few weeks ago but I bet I'm darned close. 50 50.

-----Original