Subject: [Leica] Bokeh Schmokeh .
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 23:34:05 -0500

I buy a paper once a month and always kick myself for not doing it more
often. Up to a month ago I checked the NYTimes on the internet often but now
I seldom do as its a ten times limit. And as much as I love them they don't
get my money when I can look at the Washington Post for free. And I have set
up on my feed:
The Atlantic
Time
NY Daily News
CNN
Los Angeles Times
And more.
I'm real fond of the NYTimes Lens blog and their videos.
And Pogue.
And the Book section in the paper.