Subject: [Leica] IMG: Proud New Mama
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 00:01:33 +0100

Again a great picture.
Details are perfectly sharp so to judge i.e. the dress of the lady and
the white tissue around the baby.
Exposure is perfect too. I'm impressed by what you can do with a 24mm lens.
An older friend of mine who died recently, an experienced (Leica) pro,
was enthousistic when he spoke about that lens.
I can't say anything about corrections when I see pictures, even on a
large computer screen of good quality.
Only the final result on glossy paper in a good lab, maybe yours, should
count.

Nevertheless on my screen it seems to be a bit magenta.
But I have no experience with Fujychrome films.
Only a gray card or a gray stone could tell.
It is only a personal opinion.
But it's a great picture .

Kind regards,

Cedric