Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Buddha Baby
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 00:15:44 +0100

Lovely little Bouda. Lovely picture too.
And your wonderfull Summicron 90mm f;2 again I suppose? Do you
remember the speeds you use with this lens?
Your's is probably one of the first maybe made in Canada. Mine is one
of the last made in Canada too. Conceived by the famous Doct Mandler.
I have never seen any particular difference between lenses made in
Canada or in Germany. Some were even never made in Germany.

Kind regards.
Cedric