Subject: [Leica] more amatuer kitchen table food photos
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 20:55:32 -0600

This is what Susan made for me this evening a little while ago, after a day
in the mines.  Smoked pheasant breast with some Oriental sauces.  It was
only #6 birdshot, so we didn't have to bite down too gingerly.  Man it was
good.  Next week she will make some with a bacon-wrapped recipe.  Susan is
extremely creative, intelligent and an excellent musician.  I have no idea
how we have been married for 45 years this year, except for the old saying
that opposites attract.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_0210.jpg.html

Ken

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] more amatuer kitchen table food photos)