Subject: [Leica] IMG: General Tire, B&W
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 22:22:00 +0100

Tina,

A good picture is a good picture, despite my preference for B&W maybe I
prefer this one in color, maybe because the first impression was in color...
Anyway, IMHO the colors are not distracting here, the man's face concentrate
all the attention, I think it work better in color.

Saludos
Lluis

El 03/03/2013, a las 16:18, Tina Manley escribi?: