Subject: [Leica] Monochrom review in Pop Photog
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 19:02:30 +0000

I think they missed the point, didn't look at image tonality and
malleability compared to converted colour shot.

john

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (chris williams) ([Leica] Monochrom review in Pop Photog)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Monochrom review in Pop Photog)