Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dad's New Toy
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 12:25:36 -0600

;~)))

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA
----- Original Message -----
From: "Cedric Agie" <cedric.agie at gmail.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2013 5:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Dad's New Toy

Message from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] IMG: Dad's New Toy)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Dad's New Toy)
Message from leesonpj at gmail.com (Philip Leeson) ([Leica] IMG: Dad's New Toy)
Message from cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie) ([Leica] IMG: Dad's New Toy)