Subject: [Leica] Leica M240
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:34:21 +0100

>From what I heard and could read (serious sources) I fully agree.
I not only stick to my M-9 but also to my other Leica M & R cameras and
lenses.
I think most of us will agree that it's the glass that determines (the
technical) quality of the picture.

On the other hand if Leica wants to survive it 's supposed to make
profit. It's not only a technological race it's also a commercial race
i.e. survival of the fittest. They have had a hard lesson they
hopefully will never forget

Cedric