Subject: [Leica] Leica M240
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 20:59:07 +0000

That does not sound right, as (what I call) single shots I have never hit
the buffer. If you mean 'many' (about 7 or 8) shots in 4 secsonds on single
shot mode that is different...

john
on behalf of Henning Wulff [henningw at archiphoto.com]

I would say that that major improvement in the new M is the speed. I never
have to wait for the camera, as I do with the M9. If I do single shots,
which is 99% of the time, I really can't outshoot it, whereas the M9 often
required me to wait 30 seconds until the buffer cleared, which is a long
time. Reviewing shots is also much faster.

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Leica M240)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Leica M240)