Subject: [Leica] My last aftermarket battery just died
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 08:31:05 +1000

Exactly the thought I had, Doug!
Everyone has their own assessment and no-one's mind will change. Nothing
wrong with that but I don't think that the little digs at people who
disagree are warranted.
Just the facts Ma'am.

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman