Subject: [Leica] My last aftermarket battery just died
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:58:58 +0100

I'm looking for a solution to repair Leica M-8 & 9 batteries.
I succeeded, more than once,  with cellphones and walky-talkies.
I even made batteries for my Hasselblad 500ELM without changing
anything inside the camera and for some professional flashes (Metz,
Honeywell and Rolleigh),
And you can't see the difference if you don't know it.
Somebody on this site said he had opened an M-9 battery. I asked for
pictures, I would be glad to know more to find a solution.
In the meanwhile keep your dead batteries, I don't promise anything,
but you never know. It took me 6 months to find the solution for the
500ELM and another 6 months if not a year to make tests.

Regards

Cedric

Replies: Reply from billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce) ([Leica] My last aftermarket battery just died)
Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] My last aftermarket battery just died)