Subject: [Leica] My last aftermarket battery just died
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 11:41:30 -0700
References: <CAE3QcF54o7ZF0zuubS4rMzDcMRxM60718DsTehw1BgWS6UJEhQ@mail.gmail.com> <CD67DC1E.67E5%mark@rabinergroup.com> <CAF8hL-FvP3kTz3HcDcEYfOM9gSY1RskW+tGk6oqXGpPjNYPs0w@mail.gmail.com> <51428CE8.7020608@csdco.com> <CABNC8Sp0GGwXAM-tSHKBo7m1eYi2CeCNRtwCTFXzX3CWccCZzw@mail.gmail.com> <FB9A7BFD-E23D-4E14-8FBD-AC0FA2A1C106@archiphoto.com> <CAF8hL-HL8sCrwMsd2_BKp-jWOnWau8hhcxf4Ec8WzYiFnaDb=w@mail.gmail.com>

Doubt it. For the MP, they still have to produce the camera.

On 2013-03-15, at 12:33 PM, Richard Man <richard at richardmanphoto.com>