Subject: [Leica] My last aftermarket battery just died
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 23:20:37 +0100

Brahms Requiem works fine for dead batteries.

Now as to filters and good resolutions, it depends on the period of
the year; just after New Year's it rather Jingle Bells and whistles,
and may end up with Disney's Heigh Ho just before the next Chrismas.

Check for the firmware version of your lenses, it provides the
language to be used ;-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 16 mars 13 ? 19:45, Henning Wulff a ?crit :