Subject: [Leica] My last aftermarket battery just died
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 21:33:55 -0700
References: <2980062.1363383184995.JavaMail.root@elwamui-huard.atl.sa.earthlink.net> <CAE3QcF5ZZ-tWGhnd-oRgzBLY-U6B4VpdeFdOqB53iMfNFxO0vw@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4O6wizHZiYCG_Wp21R0Pv+p+bKcbU2sUdPDkvTHTvU5sA@mail.gmail.com> <6D3ED8CC2B3B4F62B32D5693CFEA8F42@billHP> <6C7295DE-C9A3-4D7E-B938-49117802CAE1@sfr.fr> <CAAsXt4MvYrutVeoy_YrVENhWLkJK+X_4h5iEUZ48Fg2F+2psbg@mail.gmail.com> <8A212426CCE24E66B3DF7747CB15E7FD@billHP>

Always, but occasionally I find I am able to clear my mind...

Sent from my iPad