Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week of March 17
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 17:58:03 -0400

I guess it is appropriate to post a predominately green image on St.
Patrick's Day.   For me, spring doesn't begin until one of the really old
azalea's in my yard decides to bloom.  The first image is what I saw
yesterday:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/March+17/AzaleaI.jpg.html

This is what I see today:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/March+17/AzaleaII.jpg.html

Also this week we get back to familiar objects, this week Alistar's Family
of Man II book project of several years ago:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/March+17/Family+of+Man+II.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/March+17/Family+of+Man+II+versionII.jpg.html

Watch out for the green beer but have a great informal holiday this weekend.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Don's PAW week of March 17)