Subject: [Leica] IMG: basketball at f1.0
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:38:39 -0700

Unless you were one of the approved photographers the Honda Center got
REALLY grumpy about flash. :-) But the pros had some serious stuff way up in
the ceiling.

Curiously they didn't want to let me in with the 18-200mm lens on the NEX-7.
They claimed it as "professional" while my 50mm noct was clearly amateur.
And for sports they're probably right.

Still, I'm encouraged to try shooting more basketball next year.

Adam