Subject: [Leica] Question: How to set the "lens" metadata in Adobe Lightroom?
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:58:58 -0700

Ted, my friend, thank you for taking the time to write this. As always I
greatly appreciate your advice and guidance.

The only problem with photographing basketball is that I can't watch and
enjoy the game in the same way as when I'm a spectator. Making photographs
is a full-time job and requires insight into the game and preferably the
methods of the teams and players. Having watched 14 games over the course of
the tournament I had a pretty good idea of what I was seeing. But I didn't
try to take pictures when "my" team was on the floor. They needed all my
attention. Not that it did a lot of good - eliminated in the first round.

And thanks to the LUGers who looked and commented on the images. I wish I
could sit down with Ric and talk about cropping. It's not something that's
easy to do on the net. You sorta need to be there. But I greatly appreciate
the time folks took to look, comment, and teach.

Best!

Adam