Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ring-necked Pheasant
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 13:15:42 -0700

Good snap, Doug!

I am wondering if pheasants are on the rebound after the West Nile
infection. A group of us were discussing how few we have seen on our rides
over the past few years when, previously, they had been relatively common.

This year, for some reason, we've been seeing more although not at what we'd
call "historic" levels.

Same for magpies.

Adam