Subject: [Leica] Filters and the monochrome M
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 20:25:53 -0700

Thanks Marty and John for sharing your observations. I guess I shouldn't be
TOO surprised that the filters change the focus. We know that using infrared
filters certainly shifts the focus but I'm surprised its so noticeable.

I've pondered trying putting a red filter on my M8 and comparing the results
to what I could achieve in Lightroom or Photoshop.

Best regards,

Adam