Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Yosemite Fini
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 20:53:09 -0700

I found this rather off-putting, Bob. It seems to imply that just because
many people photograph there that it's beneath the effort. I really hope you
didn't mean that. There's a whole bunch of BS about photography of "iconic
vistas" that, frankly, makes me want to puke.

If you find an emotional connection explore what you see whether you're the
only person or only one of a million photographers who have found a
connection.

I truly doubt that any scene is "over-photographed."

Adam

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMGs: Yosemite Fini)