Subject: [Leica] Adobe kills creative suite
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 11:27:27 -0700
References: <1367928983.35697.YahooMailNeo@web125104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C543FCB3@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <D902B996-72EA-4167-8FBE-8A2946C32D3A@sfr.fr> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C5445269@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <004c01ce4b79$1d4aa400$57dfec00$@verizon.net> <9B361217-B900-4B18-A44F-376CBC1E649B@sfr.fr> <006801ce4bb4$bb0449e0$310cdda0$@verizon.net> <CAF8hL-GBzAjKxbRWfwFThpevK8TY=E_7RPnViyaFf4p_od=xmQ@mail.gmail.com> <AC112EC6-79CD-498A-B6D2-9CC513125534@frozenlight.eu>

nathan, we adobe, u actually need to download and install the software on
you own box, it does not work in the cloud!!, it has access to adobe
servers and u can use it for storage etc. the software needs internet
connection at least once a month to validate the account. one of the
biggest reason adobe did this, was piracy and of course constant predicable
revenues. all i can say thank god lightroom is not part of it now, too many
manufactures use adobe as their standard software package (leica,
hasselbald, samsung,...).

for now cs5 works for me, but i think  when i upgrade my computer next
year, i will get the photoshop subscription. i do like the fact that u can
install on multiple computers and with saving to the cloud, u can work on
your stuff almost anywhere!!

--
  regards, mehrdad

Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Adobe kills creative suite)