Subject: [Leica] OT: Vinyl Record Turntables
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 14:44:38 +0100

I used Thorens turntables, and never had one scratch a record. The chances
of a properly balanced arm scratching a record was pretty remote. I am not
sure you are right with your comment about direct motors on the Beogram as I
never dealt with any.

As for cartridges, Ortofon used to do them.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932